I can describe myself briefly that I was the first shy person with a new environment but I am very cheerful and talkative after adaptation. I am open mind, honest, patient, humble and hardworking.
I have 3 brothers, Teguh (22 years old) Ricky (20) and Bayu (10 years old), I am the first child. my father Budi Amsari (45) is a sailor and my mother Uun Unarsih (44) is a housewife.
I am Muslim, i am wearing hijab if i go out but i don't use it if in private place like in home or my friend's house. I need time to praying.
I once worked in banking as customer service officer but because the contract is up I do not work anymore. currently my activities at home help keep my 2 month old nephew.
I have some hobbies that I do in my spare time, for example: watching, swimming, traveling, dancing and listening to music.
I am used to doing homework such as cleaning the house, washing dishes, washing clothes. sometimes I fill my spare time by making a necklace or bracelet, and sometimes sell it.
1. I took care of my younger brother when he was 6 months old. my mother often left home without my brother. I help feeding milk, making meals and feeding, changing diapers, putting him to sleep, putting on clothes, bathing him, playing with him. until now my brother is very close to me and we sleep in the same room.
2. I took care of for my cousin when he was 3 years old. I was take care for 6 months . That time my aunt had not found a nanny replacement before. the task I did was
- 07.00 bathing him, dressing, milking
- 08.30 drove it to the playground
-10.00 picked him up from the playground to the house, after my house fed him, then played with him
- 12.00 give him milk and take him nap
- 15.00 bath, give juice
-15.30 drove him to religion activity, we call it "Mengaji"
-16.30 feeds him while playing outside with his friends
- 6 pm My aunt came home from work and I'm free
3. Now i am helping my sister in law to taking care her child.
I wish to work as an au pair because I believe that this journey will teach me so many things I would be unable to learn any where else. I want to fully merge and understand cultures that I am not familiar with. And of course I want to learn new languages. I look forward to gaining a better understanding of foreign concepts.I also very strongly believe that traveling this way is so much more fun and educating because you are able to build relationships and merge into homelife of these cultures and learn things you wouldn't if you just roamed the streets of famous cities. Traveling alone in a foreign country doesn't reach its full fun potential because you have no one to point out great places to visit, no one will suggest what is best to eat, and no one will give you little tips and pointers about the city. I am also looking forward to building long lasting relationships with amazing families abroad. I hope to become a part of the family and fully merge into the new culture.